Please help make sure your instructors are aware of and have access to the library resources as outlined below.
- Invite a Librarian to Meet with Your Class | The Library offers online instruction on library research for undergraduates and graduate students, tailored to courses, assignments and students' research topics.
- Contact Your Subject Librarian | To arrange library instruction in science, engineering, and graduate level courses in humanities and the social sciences.
- Course Readings in bCourses | Get help locating and setting up electronic reserves for your course bCourses site.
- Guide to Copyright & bCourses | A guide to help instructors answer the question 'Can I post this content to my bCourse site?'
- Add Library Guides to bCourses | Learn how to add links to specific library guides in the course navigation section of bCourses course or project sites.
- Designing Effective Library Assignments | Suggestions and example assignments to help teach students to navigate the academic research process.
- UCB Library COVID-19 Portal | Returning materials, online resources, and more.
- 24/7 Research Assistance for Students and Instructors | Via 24/7 chat, email and by appointment (Zoom or Google Hangouts).
- Questions? Please feel free to email Corliss Lee at email@example.com.